|Size (L x W x H)||39 cm x 21 cm x 49 cm|
An electromagnetic based drill ideal for drilling metal work, the Alfra RB 35 B can produce holes up to 35mm in diameter through 50mm of material.
Where its not possible to bring the item to be drilled to the drill, bring the mag drill to the item! The Alfra RB 35 B weighs just 12.5kg making it highly portable and with its carry case its ideal to have in the van for when needed.
- Approved 1.100W motor with grease gearbox
- Self-adjusting guide rail
- Soft-touch-handles for comfort
- Ergonomic switch keypad
- Solid 5m cable
- Inlaid ferrules for perfect magnet protection
- Supplied with 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Adjustable motor height on the slide, offering a variable stroke range for increased versatility.
- Powerful yet small electromagnet, ideal for fitting in beam channels etc.
Core Drill: 12-35 mm
Cutting Depth: 50 mm
Twist Drill: Ø 1-12 mm acc. to DIN 1897(SHORT)
Countersinking: 10-40 mm
Capacity: 1100 Watts
Single-speed gearbox: 400 rpm
Arbor: 19mm Weldon Direct Arbor
Coolant Supply: Integrated, automatic
Voltage: (110v on request) 230v 50/60 Hz
Magnetic adhesion: 9.000 N, TF = 2.100 N on 10 mm S235
Magnet Foot: 70 x 185mm
Weight: 12.5 kg
Made in Germany
-- SHIPPING NOTE --
If the total weight of your order exceed more than 30kg in one single order, please place the order separately. If you face any problem with the shipping during checkout, please contact us for shipping arrangement at:
Tel.: 082-507 922 or E-mail